- Social media strategy
- Brand strategy
- Content development
- Public relations
- Event planning
Writer, editor, content marketer, and social strategist
- Landor Associates (international branding firm): Copy and headlines for well-known tech client. Also worked with corporate marketing team to write and edit case studies. Assisted 2015 landor.com re-launch.
- Countable (political tech start-up): Social media strategy and marketing. Daily posts, insights. Creation and management of long-term, user-generated content campaign with an ownable hashtag; stats show significant increase in engagement and traffic.
- LiveWorld (social media moderation & marketing company): Developed, wrote, and edited articles and whitepapers for a large firm whose clients include Fortune 100 companies.
- Health food start-up (confidential): Web, social, and marketing copy.
- Music licensing start-up (confidential): Positioning and web copy.
Director of public relations
- Board member for literary non-profit (monthly reading series and publishing imprint)
- Social media strategy and marketing
Landor Associates (a WPP company)
Digital content manager
- Winner of 2008 WPP Atticus Award in Under-30 Essay category
- Responsible for landor.com content including corporate blog, case studies, articles, landing pages
- Editorial lead on 2011 landor.com re-launch (award-winning site)
- Wrote feature and front-of-book articles about international cultural and environmental topics (picked up by Huffington Post)
- Wrote marketing copy for new consumer shopping site
Reed alumni magazine
- Wrote and edited copy
- Conducted interviews and reported about on- and off-campus events
Freelance writer/editorial intern (music section)
- Reviews, previews, and profiles of local and touring acts for print and web
- Reviewed local dive bars
BA, English and creative writing
- Senior thesis: Collection of short fiction, “In This House Where We Were Both Outsiders”
- DJ for Reed College Radio (KRRC 97.9 FM)
WPP Atticus Awards winner (2008)
- Winning Under-30 Essay published in Atticus journal and on Warc.com, a subscription-based site (the annual awards honor original thinking in communications services)
Member of Landor.com website team
- Web Awards, Best Consulting Website (2012)
- W3 Awards, Silver (2012)